Egyptian Bahraini Gas Derivatives Company
EBGDCo is a joint company registered in Egypt called the Egyptian Bahraini Gas Derivative Company, which is owned forty percent by Danagas,
forty percent by state owned Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS),and twenty percent by the Arab Petroleum Investment Corporation (Apicorp).
The duration of the Company will be 20 years, renewable with the approval of shareholders and the Investment Authority.
- Maximize propane and butane production to fit the international & local market specifications safely, reliably and profitably.
- Maintain ZERO HSE records
- Sustain value and create strong financial returns for our shareholders and employees.
- Achieve highest staff performance
- Reach the best performance in all dep. with a continuous monitoring and feedback to maximize the products.
- Achieve business objectives by reducing costs and maximize product selling price.
- Maintain plant equipment reliability and availability at highest level.
- Develop the employees capabilities and build the leadership motivation through training.
All Copyrights are reserved © 2016 by EBGDCo